We hear you and understand that to answer these questions requires the skills of a content strategy consultant to answer these questions and many more.
You have a brand promise to deliver and content is one of the most critical ways to deliver on that promise. It’s common business sense that you want to get it done, and get it done right.
Content strategy requires you to treat your content like a business asset. Whether your project is a website, a marketing project and/or software product development, content strategy will make your work more effective.
When you engage Creative Collaborative Consulting for content strategy we’ll work with you to understand your business requirements as well as you do, take a deep dive analysis into your content and processes and then make recommendations for a roadmap of content strategy success.
We offer the following services:
- Content inventory and audit
- Information architecture, taxonomy, metadata
- Site navigation and user experience
- Content management process design
- Editorial calendars
- Editorial staff and freelance management
- Instructional and how-to copy
- Web content creation
- Content governance planning
No matter which tool we use, our goal is to stop inefficiency in its tracks and help you position your messaging proposition with your audience in a deeply impactful way.
Our basic offering includes:
- A review of the content you’re creating in every channel
- An analysis of how effectively you have defined your audience and their needs
- An analysis of your existing content operations and look for efficiencies or potential liabilities.
- A comparison of your content operations to your business goals.
You’ll get a highly tailored report that confirms what you’re doing well, suggesting actionable improvements.
Ready to learn how you can take back control of your content?